Got some more work done on the majority of the green stuffing last night. I've started to add the desired texture to the mutants skin whilst bulking out the areas where I had to shave away the original arms.
Theres still a ton of small details to add yet to add more character to the figure. I've got loads of small chaos icons on chains from the Marauder horseman sprue along with some pouches and other junk. I was also considering the back banner from the WFB Empire Flagallent warband boxset for the Mutant although I'l probably save a banner for one of his minions as the models tall enough as it is.
I'm hoping to be able to get some painting started by the weekend although I may distract myself with some cultist figures to ensure I've got my colour scheme right first. Also I need to do some tests to see what basing will suit the figures best.