Monday 29 July 2013

Back from Nottingham - Warband Progress

Having spent the weekend in Nottingham for my brother's Stag do I felt it would be rude not to pop in the Nottingham Town Centre GW.

Some nice figures on display including a cool Howling Griffons force, although the gaming tables were very plain, i really miss having cool scratch built scenery in stores. I managed to pick up a box of the chaos cultists to be spread across a couple of the warbands and the Chaos Aspiring Champion Plastic figure for my future Iron Warriors Warband.

My parts have now turned up for my mutant warband leader from the Bitz store on Ebay, so there will be some more posts coming this week regarding my progress, in particular i'm going to have to give some thoughts to my colour choices, using the previously posted artwork as a guide.

Here you can see where I've grabbed part of the artwork and pixelated it to get a colour chart. Hopefully this will help with my colour choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment